Monday, November 1, 2010

Jobs/Applications/Rejections/Moving Update

No news yet. The application to NewTownX hasn't been sent, as the husband is waiting to finish a paper with his adviser and get it published. (Sometimes I doubt the existence of this paper .)  And once that paper is done, he'll send letters to the people in his field who are more likely to have jobs for him.  We've talked about the places we might go, but I can't let myself get too excited until I see an application.  Proof of an application, or intent. My google alerts for keywords in his field are starting to annoy me.  He has sent in one application, but that was rejected three months ago. I almost wish he'd just lie to me, sometimes. I am not as patient as I wish I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration isn't necessary, but please don't post as "anonymous".