Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jobs Update

Semper Augustus - Virus Tulip!

The spouse should be sending out some letters this week.  I am trying not to hold my breath.

We're working on next semester's schedule, and I keep wondering if I'll be here when our hours change from Spring to Summer.  It would have been best to leave now-ish, as all the employees are good 'n trained, and my boss would have a semester and a summer to find, train and establish someone before the blitz of next August.  Summer isn't a good time to come in, because it's slow and you get no experience.  But that's when I came in, and I did an OK job during that first crazy season.

Should I plant more bulbs for the spring? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration isn't necessary, but please don't post as "anonymous".