Monday, November 1, 2010

Test post

I finally realized I didn't have any meta tags, so maybe there was someone like me out there looking for a blog like this, but they couldn't find it!  Hopefully I am now another light in the darkness.

[Edit] My blog still doesn't come up when typing the words "trailing spouse", blog, academia, marriage, etc.  I mean, not even in the first 15 pages. I'm not looking to be famous, but I'd like to be visible if someone is looking for this exact resource. Anyone out there know what I'm doing wrong? I followed the instructions for adding meta tags to my basic post template. I don't know if it's retroactive, so that's why I did the test post.

And here's some animated cat crap, because otherwise this is a very dreary blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration isn't necessary, but please don't post as "anonymous".