Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Warm weather coming and the need to be adorable

I am not a clothes horse, but I am always in search of the illusive piece of clothing that makes me feel wonderful. I have already found a few of them, and learned how to recreate another.  After my first success, I had dreams of a spring filled with handmade dresses and me always feeling wonderful, but my choices of patterned fabric in town are really sparse.  Nothing looks good enough to wear a whole dress of.  The only online fabric store I know about is Reprodepot, and they appear to be on hiatus. Sadface.

To the internet!  I found a handful of online shops that have great stuff, and if you know of others, please let me know in the comments.









Unfortunately the last one didn't have a cute logo I could link to (damn flash) but it is dern cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration isn't necessary, but please don't post as "anonymous".