Thursday, March 3, 2011

Video time!*

J showed me some videos from Hennesy Youngman, a guy wearning Cosby sweaters and gold chains and explaining art better than any of my artsy friends (no offense artsy friends, but I didn't have a single art theory/history class in college).  I know this is tongue-in-cheek, but start off an art history class with this, and you'll have everyone listening to what comes next:


J's been making homemade yogurt lately, and it is the bomb.  I like yogurt on occasion, but I'm seldom tempted to buy fridge-fulls of little plastic yogurts and eat orgasmically while twirling in a field of flowers. That's how it's done, right? Here's Sarah Haskin's debut Target:Women video about yogurt.  It is so true:

 

Listening to Genghis Tron.  I'm not sure if it's to annoy my boss, or so I can concentrate. I like voices, but I don't like to listen to music with recognizable lyrics while I'm working.  I never listened to metal until I met J, but it's mostly for atmosphere than pure musical enjoyment.  My mind doesn't totally get it as music, but I respect the art form.

*Nothing to do with trailing/traveling spouses.  Feminist issues, though, abound. Talk amongst yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration isn't necessary, but please don't post as "anonymous".