Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cactus Hat: Part 2




Many thanks to J, who has been acting as my cactus flower consultant.  He think I'm not being realistic enough, but I'm just happy to see him interested in one of my projects.  We are taking some time out re-watching Battlestar Galactica*, which is a delightful distraction while felting and entering grades (him, not me). 

Also: a lot of people who have the fancy phones are playing Angry Birds**.  This game, well, it kind of makes you angry.  J found me an alternative to all those bloodthirsty birds, namely Tiny Wings.  He bought it on his iPhone, and lets me steal it anytime I want to play the game.  The sole point of the game is to move forward, there's no killing, no dying, and the soundtrack is so cute!  It was a well-spent dollar.


*I saved this for a footnote, because no one likes the dork who starts yelling BATTLESTAR GALACTICA IS THE GREATEST SHOW THAT HAS EVER BEEN INSIDE OF A TELEVISION AND IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY AND WANT TO BE IN SPACE AND YEAH IT IS A FEMINIST POST 9/11 SCIFI SPACE OPERA DID I MENTION YOU NEED TO WATCH IT.  

**I have friends who would likely have advanced degrees by now if not for this game.   Yeah, I know you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration isn't necessary, but please don't post as "anonymous".