Friday, January 7, 2011

The internet was listening to my thoughts....

And it appears that Noomi Rapace, who played Lisbeth Salander in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (they made an American version?) is on the shortlist for A PREQUEL TO ALIEN OMFFFGGGGGGGGGG  DJAOADJFA;DJFAIEJ;AEJAIJA ;JE; AJ IJ;FIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never know when something awesome is happening until it's just there, which is nice for immediate gratification.  I was trying to see if my blog would ever show up on a google search, trying Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Jane Eyre, AND Ellen Ripley (the answer is no) and I found this post.  I am so happy right now.  If I was to get a bad decision tattoo of a face on my back, I would get Ellen Ripley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration isn't necessary, but please don't post as "anonymous".