Monday, June 6, 2011

FOUR MORE YEARS!

I'm posting this a little late, but J and I had our 4th anniversary last month.  I am an asshole-- things were crazy, money was tight, so I didn't get him anything (that particular month was graduation and birthday also) but a sweet night out.  He, on the other hand, got me a gift that that knocked my socks off.

Each year, we've tried to get each other gifts according to the traditional UK, US or modern US custom.  This year was linen, silk, flower, fruit or appliances.  J got me a rotary cutter (cuts linen! silk! is an appliance!) and a little sprig of artificial flowers from Joann, every single gift choice in one box.  Really, how could I have a better guy?

Photo by J's dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration isn't necessary, but please don't post as "anonymous".